Building Plan Check Engineer Wanted.

The San Diego office of Willdan has an immediate opening for a Plan Check
Engineer.
The qualified individual will have experience in municipal building plan
checking, including architectural, fire/life safety, structural, energy and
disabled access for complex residential and commercial projects.

Requirements for this position include:

*	B.S. in Civil Engineering
*	P.E. Registration in California, S.E. preferred
*	Experience with structural systems in buildings
*	Minimum 5 years related experience
*	ICBO Plans Examiner Certification
*	Thorough knowledge of UB/CBC
*	Excellent oral and written communication skills
*	Organizational and prioritization skills

Willdan is a full service, multi-disciplinary California Corporation,
specializing in consulting engineering and planning services for
governmental agencies throughout the western United States.  We provide
opportunities for growth through advancement. An Equal Opportunity Employer,
we offer a superior benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life
insurance and a 401(k) plan. Willdan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Interested candidates should submit cover letter and resume to Aaron Goodman
by e-mail at agoodman(--nospam--at)willdan.com <mailto:agoodman(--nospam--at)willdan.com>, by FAX at
858-467-1346, or by mail at:

Willdan
	9275 Sky Park Court, Suite 110
	San Diego, CA  92123