Another virus

Title: Message
I just got word that there is a new virus out there.  This is what our IT guys sent out:

A new email virus has been detected within the email systems, and has infected several PCs. Professionals should not open any email messages with the subject line containing the words, "Your account." Please delete these email messages immediately by highlighting the message and keying "Shift-Delete." No other actions are required from users at this time, and it is not necessary to disconnect PCs from the network.

Regards,
Harold O. Sprague