From: Glenn Otto [mailto:glenn(--nospam--at)libertyeng.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 6:11 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Shame, shame, shame

Geez Stan, what a low life you are:  politician briber, probably kickbacks too, immoral, unethical, backslapping, arrogant son of a gun.  I bet you must sway all of your calculations and designs to be cheap and below standard for your commercial clients, and you probably overdesign those government jobs on purpose, with your extra high (wink, wink) fees, so that you can get a kickback from your contractor buddies that probably built your house for free where your overpaid children grew up and where your wife lives that you probably snaked away from your best friend in college, where you kick your dog and take candy from children and pull wings off flies.

Glenn C. Otto, P.E.

LIBERTY ENGINEERING, P.C.

Virginia Beach, VA