Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Party Walls and Fire Walls[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Party Walls and Fire Walls
- From: "Robert Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 17:25:38 -0700
I apologize. I have to back-up. I am not familiar with the IBC. I have since looked at IBC, Sec 503.2 and you are correct.
I will need to do research in the IBC to understand the new terms.
In the mean time, I will observe the list comments.
Bob Freeman, Architect
Integrated Design Services, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Party and Fire Walls
- Next by Subject: Pasco Membrane was: Flatness Tolerances for Residential Slab
- Previous by thread: RE: Party and Fire Walls
- Next by thread: This is a test