From: Scott Maxwell [mailto:smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 12:29 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: This is a test

Bob,

There was a problem with the list.  It went down for about 1 week on Aug
2.  In the process of going down, it unsubscribed most, if not all, of the
list members.  Shafat was apparently out of town when it when down, so did
not know about it right away to fix it.  But he did fix.  The archives
were also not working due to the list server dying.  The last message for
a while in the archive was dated Aug 2.  Shafat fixed this a couple of
days ago.  He was unaware that the archive had been hit by the list
problem until I let him know about it late Wednesday.  So, as of this
point the list seems to be up and fully functional.  The only unknow at
this point is how many people have realized that they got unsubscribed due
to the problem and have resubscribed.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI