Re: Large Scale Engineering Projects....Discovery Channel

How about Crazy Horse in South Dakota.?

Mlcse(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:

I recieved a phone call today from the Discovery Channel.  They are looking for large scale Engineering projects from around the world that are under construction or just recently completed to do a TV series on which would air after the first of the year.

The subjects would include any major structural/civil engineering feats (Buildings, Dams, Bridges, Ports, Industrial facilities, Canals, Waterways, etc.), but they seem to want very large scale projects so does anyone have any ideas that I might forward on to the Discovery Channel.

Examples:
Three Gorges Dam....China
Twin Towers...Kula Lampour
Domed Stadium...Berlin