From: Angie Baughman [mailto:stecksy(--nospam--at)charter.net]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 8:44 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: CMAA 74

In reference to Crane Manufacturers Association of America
(CMAA), Specifications for Top Running & Under Running
Single Girder Electric Traveling Cranes Utilizing Under
Running Trolley Hoist.

Section 3.4.4 Combined Stresses:  Where is the Tau
variable defined???  I cannot find a definition of what
Tau is referring to.

Thanks,
Angela Baughman,PE
Wausau, WI