Re: 2x2 Plate Washers for WSP Shear Walls (UBC)

Bill,

The cast washers that I learned from my mentors years ago to call malleable
iron washers are 2-1/2" O.D. for 1/2" bolts.  That's close enough, and I
would not hesitate to use them in your application.

They are available from McMaster-Carr phone 562-962-5911 [catalog number
91153A033].

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer
South San Gabriel, CA