Building Standards in Bermuda - Revisited

I am resending the following question, in the hope that someone has an answer or can point me in the right direction. I've spent hours and hours on the net trying to find some info, but haven't found anything, except a mention of that some standards (1991 versions) were revised in 1998.

<snip>
Does anyone on the list know what building standards are used today in Bermuda, i.e. standards for loads and steel, concrete and foundation design.
<snip>

Best regards,
Gunnar H. Isleifsson (...having just over an hour left of his thirties. Well, you know what they say about wine...)
Denmark