From: Gunnar Hafsteinn Isleifsson [mailto:ghi(--nospam--at)pc.dk]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 12:52 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Building Standards in Bermuda - Revisited

I am resending the following question, in the hope that someone has an
answer or can point me in the right direction. I've spent hours and
hours on the net trying to find some info, but haven't found anything,
except a mention of that some standards (1991 versions) were revised in
1998.

<snip>
Does anyone on the list know what building standards are used today in
Bermuda, i.e. standards for loads and steel, concrete and foundation
design.
<snip>

Best regards,
Gunnar H. Isleifsson (...having just over an hour left of his thirties.
Well, you know what they say about wine...)
Denmark