Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Ready-Mixed Grout for Augered Cast-in-Place Piling[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Ready-Mixed Grout for Augered Cast-in-Place Piling
- From: "John Puder" <john(--nospam--at)jnp-inc.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:41:18 -0400
- Cc: <jnpuder(--nospam--at)aol.com>
The cement grout mix used in augered cast-in-place piling in basically the following.
6000 psi @ 28 days
960 #’s Cement ASTM C-150
180 #’s Fly Ash (F) ASTM C-618
2,000 #’s Fine sand ASTM C-33
500 #’s Water ASTM C-94
Water Reducer ASTM C-494
45 #’s Fluidifier ASTM C937 & CRD-C619
ASTM C 31/C 31M-00 clearly does not apply. Is there a designation in ASTM (or other) to sample and test this type of ready-mixed grout?
- Prev by Subject: RBS Criteria
- Next by Subject: Re: Ready-Mixed Grout for Augered Cast-in-Place Piling
- Previous by thread: RE: Fireproofing
- Next by thread: Re: Ready-Mixed Grout for Augered Cast-in-Place Piling