frost wall question

If I have an enclosed but unheated glass clad
vestibule at the entrance to a building, do I need to
have a frost wall around the "interior" sides of the
unheated vestibule or can my vestibule walls bear on a
thickened slab on grade?  My gut feeling is that frost
walls should follow the perimeter boundary between
heated and unheated space, but I have heard different
opinions on this.

TIA,

Cliff Schwinger