Re: Lag Screw, Screw, & Nail Multiple Shear Connections

I actually meant to state 11.3.8 in lieu of 11.6 in my original post.  The 1997
NDS does not seem to address multiple shear connections for lags, screws, or
nails; however, the 2001 does seem to in section 11.3.8 (no exclusions
listed).  My question is that does the methodology to calculate the capacity of
a fastener used for a connection with multiple members apply to lags, screws,
or nails as well as bolts?