ASCE 7 wind speeds

Hello,

A paper in the April 2003 issue of the ASCE J. of Structural Engineering
concludes that the current ASCE 7 wind map significantly
overestimates wind loads in some areas of the US and underestimates
it in others.  Does anyone know if the map is going to be revised and, if
so, who is in charge of the revision process?  I'm interested in any
possible changes in the map for the northeast corner of Maine.

Thanks,
David Evans, P.E.
TNH, Inc.