Civil/Pipe installation

I'm working on a spec for installing a sewer pipe from a residence to city sewer. It will be 8" pipe and it will be installed by Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDPE or PVC) or by jacking (Cast Iron).

I think I have the spec almost finished for the HDD method but I'm having trouble with the pipe jacking one. I've found information but it mostly focuses on large diameter ones and not the smaller 8 to 12" ones.

If any of you have information on this I would greatly appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks!

Seth W. Cutler
R. L. Morrison Engineering Co.