Re: Typical axial load ratios for concrete low-aspect ratio shearwalls

Charley,
thanks for your e-mail.
I have a copy of most of the references cited in the paper ecept the japanese report. I had that
report but i donated to the library.
You may get this report for the EERC Library ( Uni. of California, Berkeley located at Richmond).
Have you looked at the Nuclear Engineering and Design journal?
 I have few papers published in the journal. Also I have some japanese  papers published in the AIJ
Transcations - Structural and construction Engineering. I believe Dr. Farrar has published some
reports on box type structures which I can see one of your e-mail to Jake stating that the building
could be one story or two story and could be used for the office.
I have couple of japanese papers which are on box type structures. There is  series of papers
published in Vol/Div/ H of  SMiRT, proceedings Paris, France, 1994 or 1995.
 I hope this will help you. If you need a copy of particular paper(s), it will be great honor for
me.
regards,
Himat
>>> chamilto(--nospam--at)uci.edu 8/29/2003 3:34:53 PM >>>
Himat -

A appreciate the reference, although I had already seen it.
I was unable to obtain any of the references cited in
Table 1 of the article which employed axial load .
As a result, I was unable to verify the assumption that the
axial load ratio values reported there were "typical" of
construction.

Thanks again,

Charley Hamilton