Advance Degrees and Structural Engineering

Hi, Bill:

While trying to respond to Dennis Wish's topic "Advance
Degrees and Structural Engineering" I encountered a series of
errors due to unknown to me reason which resulted,
unfortunately, in a number of blank submissions.

Regards,

Valentin
http://www.ecs.csun.edu/~shustov/