Re: Seminars

I would be interested in feedback from others on seminars in general.  I am looking at doing seminars on post-tensioning next spring as one of a team.

Some questions on preferences:

-  half day vs. 3/4 day vs. full day vs. 2 days?
- weekend vs. weekday?
- what is a reasonable cost for a full day seminar with handouts?
- does anyone get there in time for the continental breakfast?

Any other thoughts  welcome.

Gail Kelley