Advance Degrees and Structural Engineering

Dear Gail Kelley:

Your remark on my posing just confirms its idea that it would
be much wiser to educate people, primarily, of U.S. for the
structural engineering and other similar jobs instead of using
the cheap foreign brains and skills. The matter is, none of
the engineering schools in U.S. has ever taught me "to speak
and write correctly" because, as a recent emigrant from the
former U.S.S.R., I am a sort of those "cheap foreign brains
and skills". The good news, however, is that I will never run
for the Governor of the State of California.

Regards,

Valentin Shustov, Ph.D., C.E.
http://www.ecs.csun.edu/~shustov/