OCBF gusset plates

Under the 2002 AISC Provisions, the section on ordinary concentric
braced frames does not explicitly callout that the gusset plates should
take into account buckling from out of plane bending and compression as
does SCBF.  The commentary implies that the  gusset plates under OCBF
should consider buckling, but I cannot find this under OCBF.