RE: Providing Certification

Ed,

The word "certify" is somewhat of a dirty word to insurance providers and
you probably want to avoid anything that says  you will certify
construction.  Check with you insurance carrier or you may be expanding your
liability past a point that is normal for professional engineering services.

Jim Persing, PE