RE: Seminars and English

I have to admit that I was wondering the same thing.  I see nothing
overtly grammatically wrong with the sentence that Gail pointed to.  I
will admit that as written is can be a little confusing (for example, some
might take it to want to mean "In a building's slab system,..." rather
than the likely intent of "when constructing/designing the structures
supported slab system").

But, then I dun just be a dum igineer that ain't be speekin' na spewlin'
ta wull.
<grin>

Regards,

Scott