Aspired Positions

Well,  not to get nit-picky, but if you put quotes around "aspired position", you get down to about 169 entries.  The other 28600 entries simply have the two words in the same sentence.

Of the 169 entries,  most are from non-English speaking countries.  I noted web addresses from France, Brazil, the Netherlands, Zambia, Switzerland, Germany, Spain, India and Egypt.

About the only web addresses from an English speaking country were a Montgomery County voter organization and UCSD.

But yes, I did mistype "political."

Gail Kelley