Thanks

Hello,
Thanks for the information. I am really new to US.My work permit has been applied for & should take a couple of months. In the meantime, can I ask Companies or Structural Consultants to let me work for them on a voluntary basis so that I get a hang of the American Codes & standards. Which is the best way to go about it? I intend to take the EIT test in april.
Thanks a lot for your help,
Nidhi.

Do you Yahoo!?