Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Thanks

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Nidhi, the question you raise for volunteering at a company could change your status in applying for a work permit. I would highly reccomend you consult with the INS and a immigration attorney prior to doing anything else. Try

Herb Ahten EIT

From: nidhi mehra <menidhi(--nospam--at)>
Reply-To: <seaint(--nospam--at)>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)
Subject: Thanks
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 13:03:01 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the information. I am really new to US.My work permit has been applied for & should take a couple of months. In the meantime, can I ask Companies or Structural Consultants to let me work for them on a voluntary basis so that I get a hang of the American Codes & standards. Which is the best way to go about it? I intend to take the EIT test in april.
Thanks a lot for your help,

Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!

Express yourself with MSN Messenger 6.0 -- download now!

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
* * This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers * Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To * subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web * site at: ******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********