Re: Thanks

Nidhi, the question you raise for volunteering at a company could change your status in applying for a work permit. I would highly reccomend you consult with the INS and a immigration attorney prior to doing anything else. Try http://www.usimmigrationagency.org/

Herb Ahten EIT

From: nidhi mehra <menidhi(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Thanks
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 13:03:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
Thanks for the information. I am really new to US.My work permit has been applied for & should take a couple of months. In the meantime, can I ask Companies or Structural Consultants to let me work for them on a voluntary basis so that I get a hang of the American Codes & standards. Which is the best way to go about it? I intend to take the EIT test in april.
Thanks a lot for your help,
Nidhi.