Outsourcing for US consulting firms.

I am a resident Indian aged 47 years working as a professional structural engineer  in India for last 22 years . I am specifically interested in structural design of RCC & STEEL buildings of all types. For acquiring varied type of experience of other foreign countries , I am interested in working for the other consultants or companies who are working in India as well as abroad.

Following is my brief description of memberships of the technical bodies:

1. Member of Institution of Engineers(India). Chartered  Engineer.

2. Member of American concrete Institute ( India Chapter)

3.  Member of Indian Concrete Institute.(India)

If anyone interested  in above may contact :sjgandhi(--nospam--at)sancharnet.in so that I can furnish my detailed resume.

Regards,

Sunil Gandhi (India)

Tel:0281 2467661