Re: What would you do? - Drilled Piers

Brian,

Thanks for the helpful information.  I really appreciate if very much.

The scope of this project is much smaller.  The area they want to add is
about 1,000 SF.  I don't think they will want to spend much (probably
nothing) for geotech investigation.  They want the construction to be
cheap, light gage metal framing.

Rich