Re: horizontal bar distance below top of wall?

Mike:

Very interesting.  Thanks for pointing that out.  I am kind of suprised
that ACI 318 has not "pulled" that into the 318 code.  A lot of things
that get "tweaked" when ICBO used the 318 provisions in the UBC end up
eventually making it into the ACI 318 code.  Interesting.

Regards,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI