RE: Lubricating Wood screws (Re-Post)

Martin:

I would agree with the "cheapness" factor on renting a Bobcat, but then I
would also have account for the "fun" factor which would likely over come
the "cheapness" factor!!  After all, a Bobcat is to a large degree a big
toy for big boys!! <grin>

Glad that I could entertain you enough to keep you working for another
hour.  I will have to remember that tactic if I ever become "The Man"
(i.e. the boss, the head honcho, the guy that cracks the whip but signs
the checks)...just entertain the troops enough and you can work them
indefinitely! ;-)

Regards,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI