www.cseforum.net - Munufacturers directory is ready!

Dear Colleagues,

We want to build a unique and free basic listing directory of civil/structural
professionals and manufacturers/suppliers worldwide.

Munufacturers directory is ready now. It's provide 18 different categories
specific to civil and structural engineering.

Please add your details under specific project and/or manufacturers (18 chosen
building products) category.

Links are as follows:

http://www.cseforum.net/index1.asp
http://www.cseforum.net/engineers.asp