Article E-Mailed From TheDay.com

At 9/10/2003 11:54:49 AM an article was sent to you from TheDay.com website
by Robert  Johnson.
http://www.theday.com/eng/web/newstand/re.aspx?reIDx=3db2a47f-9aa2-47e8-9641-1b419231201b

As we remeber the tragic event of two years ago it is time to reflect on this terrible time in American history...............

The Day newspaper and www.theday.com. Your News. Your Way. Your Day. For home delivery call (800)542-3354 or visit https://campus.theday.com/frm_subscribe.aspx