Re: Article from the Chicago Sun-Times

Stan:

</sarcasm on>

So then, when your non-fire sprinkled building catches fire are you going
to stand outside it and politely ask the firefighters to just "wish" the
fire out rather than hook their lines up to fire hydrants and put it out
with water?  If so, then I am sure you will enjoy your wonderful,
smoldering pile of ash that was your building!

In otherwords, while I certainly no fire expert, I do seem to recall that
the common way to put out fires (by way of sprinkler system _OR_
firefighter) is to use water.  Thus, the odds are that whether or not your
building has a sprinkler system, many things in the building will be
"completely ruined" by water as that is what the firefighters tend to
ALWAYS use to put said fire out.  Of course, we could prevent your things
from being ruined by water by not putting the fire out...but then more
than likely fire would ruin them instead, but maybe you might find that
more acceptable.

</sarcasm off>

Regards,

Scott