Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ASTM A6 WF Flange Dimension Tolerances[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: ASTM A6 WF Flange Dimension Tolerances
- From: "Mark D. Anderson PE" <mark(--nospam--at)alaskaengineer.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:12:33 -0800
I must be having the first of more Geritol days to come: Could any of you please point me to the source for flange thickness tolerances for rolled WF shapes? I can't seem to find it in A6, nor can I find a weight tolerance from which a tolerance on flange thickness could be back-calculated.
Mark D. Anderson
- Prev by Subject: Re: ASTM A 36 steel
- Next by Subject: RE: ASTM A6 WF Flange Dimension Tolerances
- Previous by thread: Article E-Mailed From TheDay.com
- Next by thread: RE: ASTM A6 WF Flange Dimension Tolerances