Re: Article from the Chicago Sun-Times

Daryl:

I agree 100%.  My sarcasm was aimed at the inane comment about fire
sprinklers "completely ruining" contents of the building.  First of all,
DUH!  But, my point is that even without fire sprinklers the contents of
the buildings are more than likely going to be ruined by water as the that
is PRECISELY what the firefighters use to put out fire.  Thus, if someone
is going to complain about their things being ruined by water (either due
to sprinklers or firefighters), then they should realize that their only
other option is to get out the hotdogs and marshmellows and have a nice,
non-healthy meal while their building burns down.

In otherwords, the notion that ONLY because there are fire sprinklers in
the building the contents will be ruined by water is absurd (unless
someone has come up with a way to fight fires without water or someother
substance that will do just as much damage).

Regards,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI