RE: Article from the Chicago Sun-Times

I agree with Bill (even though he does post WAY too much to the list
<grin>...up to about 10 messages today, Bill <grin>).  I listen to Charlie
cause he gives honest straight forward answers that typically are on point
and correct (although I have to believe that even he can make mistakes
every ten years or so...after all, if I can make mistakes [shhh, don't
tell anyone]...).  The fact that he works for AISC makes very little
difference to me.  And I will also add, that since I was once in a similar
position, I _DO_ know that the answers are his and not AISC's.

Of course, I also listen to him cause I know him personally and consider
him a friend as well as a collegue.

Regards,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI