Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Seismic Design of a Garden Trellis[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Seismic Design of a Garden Trellis
- From: "Gerard Madden, SE" <gmadden(--nospam--at)maddengine.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:27:14 -0700
On a recent residential project I worked on, the architect designed some trellises/pergolas thingies for a porch. They are not attached to the house and are free standing. The architect provided footings and thrubolt connections at the top and bottom. The plan checker wants seismic calculations done to get a permit.
Is common in
- Prev by Subject: seismic design manual - volume 1 - seaoc
- Next by Subject: RE: Seismic Design of a Garden Trellis
- Previous by thread: RE: IBC Sec. 1617.1
- Next by thread: Re: Seismic Design of a Garden Trellis