RE: Seismic Design of a Garden Trellis

But we wouldn't want that gopher in the yard to get killed by the trellis
fallin' on his/her head when there is a perfectly good gopher killing-trap
right next to the trellis, right?  <grin>

Have a good weekend!

Time to turn off the engineering switch and watch some college football!!

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI