Re: Seismic Design of a Garden Trellis

	Nels,
		I'd rather garden than design structures - though I've
designed everything I've built in my backyard - and in my experience, the
wisteria will take over. In a few years, wisteria will be supporting the
trellis, not the other way around. Design and sealing will not mean much.
I'm not sure the building official will understand that, however.
	Jim Getaz
	Winchester, Virginia