Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
NCHRP Report 412[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: NCHRP Report 412
- From: "M. David Finley, P.E." <pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net>
- Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 09:37:43 -0400
Can anyone tell me where I can download the NCHRP412 "Fatigue Resistant Design of Cantilevered Signal, Sign and Light Supports"? I've done a search and found a site to purchase it, but I'd prefer to just download it. At least some of the NCHRP reports are available for download - I found NCHRP 469 with no problem. What I am particularly interested in is the section in NCHRP 412 discussing reducing Constant Amplitude Fatigue Thresholds (CAFT) values by 1/2 for the infinite life design approach.
M. David Finley, P.E.
2086 SW Main Boulevard - Suite 111
Lake City, FL 32025
P.S. If I find any info about fatigue requirements for garden trellises, I'll pass it on to the list.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Nail Embedments & Stapled shear panels
- Next by Subject: Re: NCHRP Report 412
- Previous by thread: RE: 1.7 allowable increase gone? 2003 IBC
- Next by thread: Re: NCHRP Report 412