Re: NCHRP Report 412

David,
I have a copy of the NCHRP report. The report is about 200 pages. If you need a particular section,
please let me know. This report is a primary a master thesis of a student at Lehigh University.
Himat

>>> pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net 9/15/2003 9:37:43 AM >>>
Can anyone tell me where I can download the NCHRP412 "Fatigue Resistant Design of Cantilevered
Signal, Sign and Light Supports"?  I've done a search and found a site to purchase it, but I'd
prefer to just download it.  At least some of the NCHRP reports are available for download - I found
NCHRP 469 with no problem.  What I am particularly interested in is the section in NCHRP 412
discussing reducing Constant Amplitude Fatigue Thresholds (CAFT) values by 1/2 for the infinite life
design approach.

M. David Finley, P.E.
2086 SW Main Boulevard - Suite 111
Lake City, FL  32025
386-752-6400

P.S.  If I find any info about fatigue requirements for garden trellises, I'll pass it on to the
list.