Re: Messages

I thought I was the only one.  About a month and a half ago I appear to have been logged off of the list serv.  I thought I had offended the wrong person  :)

I was particularly busy at the time, so I let it be until recently when I needed some answers from the expert 12 year olds out there on the list.  Since I've re-signed up, I've noticed a significant decrease in daily traffic.

Anyone else get booted recently and sign back up?

Anyone get booted and *not* sign back up?   :)

----
Jason Kilgore
Leigh & O'Kane, L.L.C.
jkilgore(--nospam--at)leok.com