RE: Messages

So...THAT is why the list server failed!?!  It is Bush's fault, eh Bill?
I thought that you would like Bush.  But, then since Gore invented the
internet (everyone deserves to have their own delusions) maybe the list
would not have gone down if he had won.  Of course, many have their own
delusions that he did win (author of this note _NOT_ included).

(Sorry for the political foray...but a nicely lobbed softball pitch like
that is just TOO tempting <grin>)

Regards,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI