Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 1:04 PM
Subject: Re: Messages

Thor,

I responded to your message, but then realized you probably won't receive
it.  Here it is if you're interested.

---------------------

I thought I was the only one.  About a month and a half ago I appear to have
been logged off of the list serv.  I thought I had offended the wrong person
:)

I was particularly busy at the time, so I let it be until recently when I
needed some answers from the expert 12 year olds out there on the list.
Since I've re-signed up, I've noticed a significant decrease in daily
traffic.

Anyone else get booted recently and sign back up?

Anyone get booted and *not* sign back up?   :)

----
Jason Kilgore
Leigh & O'Kane, L.L.C.
jkilgore(--nospam--at)leok.com