RE: Wet Signing first Submittal in CA ??

Bill,

It looks like you got an answer regarding Bulletin 29 but you specifically
asked about a "wet" signature.  I thought that California amended their laws
quite a number of years ago that allowed the use of a reproduced
(blueprinted) signature for the final plans, although many building
departments still require it.

Is this wrong or is a "wet" signature still required on multiple sets of
plans?

Jim Persing, PE