Re: Messages

Please. Let's not start up the political crap again.
C. Utzman, P.E.

desi j kiss wrote:
It was most likely a Davis/Bustamante implant ???!!! that
had something to do with the server.
All you have to do is unsubscribe and subscribe and you back
on the list ( i.e. tip for the JOIN Arnold supporters)

djk
http://djkeng.tripod.com
Phone: 949/458-9169

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 16:02:16 -0400 (EDT) Scott Maxwell