Re: Messages - Politics - Payback

But it is interesting that the time people on this list started to discuss the substitution of a new code in California, which was done by a politically inspired commission, that the listserver suddenly "failed".    I recently received a copy of the Building Safety Bulletin and the first page headline is "Failure of California Commission Creates Construction Industry Crisis."

I would certainly like hear the comments from professional engineers concerning issues that affect us that come from political payback events.

Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates