Re: SFRC - rust problems?

What I have seen is steel fibers creating small rust spots (staining) - not enough to create any kind of cracking or concrete deterioration problem,  but enough to be noticeable.

You see the same kind of staining in places where they have a lot iron-rich aggregate, i.e. Aspen, Colorado and Rock Springs, Wyoming.

Gail Kelley