[no subject]

For those of you who are interested in "green" structural engineering,
please consider joining the "greenstructure" discussion group at Yahoo
groups. We presently have a small but enthusiastic group of primarily
structural engineers who participate in the group. Topics of discussion
include:

* improving the environmental performance of structural materials and
systems
* structural design for LEED credits
* recent research results in the field
* and any other related topics.

If you would like to join, sign up by sending an e-mail to
greenstructure-subscribe(--nospam--at)yahoogroups.com. Please consider sending to
the group a brief introduction describing your background and interests
after you join.

--Mark Webster
 Group Administrator
Mark D. Webster, P.E.
Senior Staff Engineer, LEED(TM) 2.0 Accredited Professional
Simpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc.
41 Seyon Street, Building #1, Suite 500
Waltham, MA 02453
tel. 781-907-9369