Re: Pile Design

Shamini,

ACI has several documents that may help you including the following:

ACI 336.3R-93 Design and Construction of Drilled Piers

ACI 543R-00 Design, Manufacturer, and Installation of Concrete Piers

There are also some guidelines contained in the ACI Bridge documents.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting

"Shamini Wijay" <swijay(--nospam--at)fdgoc.com>

09/22/2003 09:46 AM

Please respond to
<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>

<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
cc
Subject
Pile Design

I am looking for a reference or methodology for the design of concrete cast in place piles. I  appreciate for the help and info.

Shamini A. Wijay P.E,
Project Engineer

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org