Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
High slump mix design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: High slump mix design
- From: "Michael Bryson" <mbryson(--nospam--at)NYASE.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 12:43:39 -0700
Title: RE: Pile Design
Slump = 9.5”
3/8” pea gravel
This is for heavily congested with rebar and architecturally exposed columns and walls. I have already told the architect that 3/8” max aggregate will cause extra shrinkage cracking.
Is there a higher potential for honeycombing with a 1” max aggregate and 6” slump?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Heavy Timber Truss Connections
- Next by Subject: Re: High slump mix design
- Previous by thread: RE: Downdrag on cast in place drilled piers (caissons)
- Next by thread: Re: High slump mix design